Volunteer with Three Little Birds
As Three Little Birds grows, so do the needs for our services. We are continually increasing our volunteer base and are in need of help in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Angel Gown Coordinator - A volunteer for this position would have space to organize and store our on-hand angel gowns, as well as wedding gowns we will obtain in the future, until they can be given to the seamstress. A large area is not needed, just a clean dry area in your home away from pets and definitely not around anyone who smokes.
- Etsy Product Development and Production - Our Etsy storefront is one way for Three Little Birds to receive funds and bring families comfort at the same time. All of the products that we sell are related to Pregnancy and Infant Loss and can be purchased by or for families who have experienced the loss of their baby. In keeping with that theme, we are constantly looking for new and original, HANDMADE product ideas to add to our page. If you think you can help us, we would love to have your input. Please check out our ETSY PAGE to get an idea of things we currently offer.
- Grant Writer - TLB is seeking a talented and successful volunteer grant writer to seek and obtain funding that will further support our mission. We need someone who understands the fiscal demands and dynamics of a non-profit that provides it's services to the community at no cost.
- Planning Committee - We are seeking volunteers interested in helping as we plan our 3 large events/fundraisers for 2018. You will work closely with our Event Committee, but also, have to be self-sufficient in gaining event sponsors, contributors and donations. Please contact Bobbi Daniels ASAP if interested!
- Stillbirthday Doulas - TLB is constantly recruiting potential Birth & Bereavement Doulas to provide bedside advocacy and support services to our families. This is certainly a calling, to say the least. Many families who have endured pregnancy or infant loss have returned to us having felt the calling to become a SB Doula themselves. Also, many medical professionals take the training to earn CE credits that goes along with this certification, which is valuable when promoting the classes to our medical contacts. If you feel like this is something you would be interested in pursuing, or would like to find out more information on what the training involves, feel free to reach out to us here or view the course at STILLBIRTHDAY